Monday, March 22, 2010

First blog ever!!

Since I am horrible at answering my phone, I thought I would start a family blog to keep everyone up to date!! This way if you want to see all one million photos of baby Austin you can look here, and I will stop spamming your inbox!

Let's start with today, Easter, and work backwards.



***my boys on the way to lunch and church***

We have been back from tx/fl for about three weeks, right in time for Easter chocolate craziness! We have taken field trips to the chocolate store and factory.

Good Friday:


***Austin in his hairnet in the factory***



***working hard in the factory***



***playing outside with daddy***

Saturday:


***Austin found the Easter basket grass at the store yesterday!!!***



***mmm chocolate***

Easter Sunday:



***fun with my new toy from Mary, Coula, and Georgie!***

Last weekend:



***Easter egg hunt in his reindeer outfit!***



***crawling through customers at the store***



***working hard like daddy***

More to come!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. FIRST EVER COMMENT!!! Aunt Dana and Uncle Stas rule! We can't wait to see you guys in two weeks! We LOVE this blog! Best blog ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the excitement Tommy!!! You should become my FOURTH follower!!! Get excited for my next blog today or tomorrow. Maybe you can make it onto the blog next weekend. Hope you are having fun in Disney!!

    ReplyDelete